1. Commutes to work will make you a more cynical person.
As if I wasn’t bitter enough, now I’m stuck behind a tractor trailer going 20 below the speed limit.
2. Always check the left hand of a cute boy.
First of all, he’s a man and not a boy. Second of all, he might be married.
3. Partying is a rarity
I’ve been looking forward to the weekend for five days now and I’m not going to spend it in bed with a hang over.
4. “Post grad” has become an adjective, verb, and noun in your vocabulary.
I don’t know, maybe that’s just me.
5. Seeing your friends is always an ordeal.
In school you saw a friend around every corner you turned, now you go days without them and it feels like years.
6. Work will always be in the back of your mind.
Even if you’re doing what you love and living life, you can never escape work.
7. Sleep is precious
Seriously, take advantage of napping while you can.
8. It’s not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
But I still haven’t moved back to my parent’s house yet, so…