1. When you’re lazy and bored at the same time
I want someone to entertain, but I don’t want to get out of bed or stop watching Netflix.
2. When all of your friends are going on a couple’s retreat
They invite you but you’re just going to be trying to meet other people while consistently going home alone so…
3. When you’re hungry and have no one to eat with
You want to get out of your sweatpants and go to a sit-down restaurant but you’re just alone and get two large Wendy’s fries to go instead.
4. When something unreal exciting happens.
There’s not really anyone you can immediately text or kiss or hug or ya know.
5. When your summer wanderlust is biting at you.
I want to go to this museum, this amusement park, and to see this movie so who can I force to come with me?
6. When you’re singing along to love songs but you’re not in love
Well this is kind of depressing.
7. When you’re sick and rolled up like a burrito in your bed but can’t reach the advil.
Can someone bring me soup? And medicine? And cuddles? And maybe a cure for this cold?
8. When you don’t want to go out and get black out drunk with your friends
No matter who your friends are, I’m sure their bad influences and your boyfriend/girlfriend would be a better one.
9. When you’re tired of mediocre people who last a couple weeks in your life
Maybe I could find someone who lasts a couple months?
10. When you just want someone to be there
Like having a pet, but it’s less frowned upon when you’re super attached to them.