Labor day weekend is pretty much the last weekend we have to enjoy the dwindling amount of summer we have left. Here’s why that sucks:
1.The warm weather disappears
Why does it feel like it’s cold for 90% of the year?
2. My tan will fade
Lucky you if you look good pale, I look like I’ve had the flue for three weeks straight.
3. It’s harder to look cute in sweaters
We all know sundress season is the best season.
4. There’s no excuses to eat ice cream like all the time
Down the shore? Ice cream. Hot day? Ice cream. Bored? Ice cream.
5. I can’t drive with my windows down
My morning commute won’t be the same if I can’t feel the wind on my face and blast 7 Things I Hate About You by Miley Cyrus.
6. Summer hours at work are over
Back to the normal 9-5 Monday-Friday.
7. Another summer has come and gone without much accomplishment
What else is new?