It may sound weird to you, but Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. Here’s why:
1.You can be whatever you want
It’s the one day a year you can dress up as someone else, forget about who you are for a while, and not be judged for it.
2. It’s a holiday for all ages
When Christmas comes around, I don’t have butterflies in my stomach anymore while waiting for Santa. I may not be Trick or Treating anymore, but I’m still dressing up for Halloween!
3. There are countless fun fall activities leading up to Halloween.
Pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving, apple picking, jumping in piles of leaves, etc. So. much. fun.
4. It’s a kick off to the best holidays of the year!
First you’re celebrating Halloween, and then Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are around the corner.
5. Halloween movies are the best movies.
13 Nights of Halloween > 25 Days of Christmas.
6. Halloween has a different vibe than any other holiday.
It’s scary! There’s no forced family time and the pressure to be filled with the heartwarming holiday spirit. It’s goofy, odd, and enjoyable – no pressure.