I’m so honored to be nominated for an award! I love when these pop up in my reader because it really brings the blogging community together and just makes my day when someone appreciates my blog. Thanks to Alohalotte for nominating me, she’s such an amazing and supportive blogger – definitely check her out! 🙂
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- Like what I mentioned before, this is to spread the love and I’m doing these awards so that we’ll meet interesting bloggers. Please do check out all of the blogs I nominated and follow them if you like.
Do you prefer simple outfits or rather conspicuous colour clothing?
Definitely simple outfits.
If you could be a guy for a day, what would you like to do?
Lol I would definitely just want to figure out how all their parts work.
Christmas or New Year’s Eve?
What’s your morning routine?
I literally roll out of bed and get ready in 15 minutes. My routine changes depending on how late I woke up for work.
Long or short fingernails? What do you like more?
Long, but mine always seem to break.
If you could make one big surprise for your best friend what would you do?
I would probably buy her a midget cat.
What’s one thing you’re particular good at?
I would like to say writing.
What do you love about yourself?
I love that I’m different than most people.
Are you more the spontaneous or the organized person?
Organized, spontaneity gives me anxiety.
Who’s your fashion role model?
This is so hard! It always changes, but right now it’s probably Vanessa Hudgens or Hannabeth.
What would you wish for if you had three free wishes?
A lot of money. For all of the animals to be safe and happy. Also a lot of pets.
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:
- Why do you blog?
- When did you start writing?
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- What’s your least favorite season and why?
- Name one fun fact about yourself.
- Do you have a nickname and what is it?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- 10 years ago, would you have seen yourself in the position you are in now?
- If you could change one thing about your past – would you?
- How do you feel about dating and relationships these days?
- What is one thing you want to do before you die?
Thanks again Alohalotte for nominating me! Here are my nominees, please check out their blogs – they deserve an award like this 🙂 I was supposed to nominate 11, but I only did 8 sorrryyyyy!