Thank you so much to Chape Personal Trainer who has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. I am so grateful when I am nominated for awards, they are so uplifting!
Rules for this award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night.
How this blog started:
I started this blog as a class project and it has snowballed into so much more. Writing has always been a passion for me and the more I blogged and got involved in the WordPress community, the more I fell in love with Hookup Culture and the place I had created.
Advice for new bloggers:
- Talk to other bloggers! Comment on their blogs, follow them, make connections – it is the ONLY way to be successful and the people you meet are amazing.
- Use social media to share your posts – I have a Facebook page and Twitter account for my blog but I also share on my personal accounts.
I try to nominate new people and blogs I have interacted with, please check out these blogs 🙂
The Blogger Recognition Award goes to:
- Little Misadventures
- Words and Notion
- diary of a tight-lipped girl.
- Musings of An Insomniac