1. Don’t you miss it?
Not really, no.
2. Oh so you’re not actually a vegetarian?
Yea, technically I’m a pescatarian because I eat fish but then you would start making fun of that too so…….
3. But like what do you eat…
You know all that stuff on your plate that isn’t meat? I eat that.
4. Do you do it for the animals or because you don’t like meat?
For the animals. But also I don’t like meat – does it matter?
5. You know you’re not helping any animals, right?
I’M HELPING MORE THAN YOU ARE
6. Don’t you want to eat this big juicy steak?
No, not really. And I would appreciate you not sticking your food in my face.
7. What happens if you eat meat?
Nothing. Unless I consumed a large quantity and got sick, but most likely nothing.
8. Would you be upset if you accidentally ate meat?
I didn’t do it on purpose and I didn’t continue once I found out so, no.
9. What about bacon!??!?!?
What about it?
10. Oh is that why you’re so skinny?
Not eating meat has very little to do with if you’re eating healthy or not.
11. Your life must suck.
As a vegetarian/pescatarian who DOESN’T shove their lifestyle down other people’s throats, kind of like what you’re doing when you ask these questions, no my life does not suck.