1. Road rage
I KNOW I cut you off man, but it wasn’t on purpose – stop glaring at me through your window!!
2. Slow drivers
Literally get out of the left lane.
3. People who brake then put their turn signal on
OR DON’T PUT THEIR TURN SIGNAL ON AT ALL!!!!!
5. I’m just not very good at it.
What is the speed limit? Where are we going? idk
6. The fear of being pulled over
I’m just going to cry and forget everything and get a ticket and be sad.
7. Aggressive drivers
Switching in and out of lanes and riding people’s bumpers will probably not get you to where you need to be any faster.
8. Panicky passengers
My mom gasps every time I start my car I swear
9. Very large and very scary trucks
They will eat you alive, get out of their way.
10. People who ride their brakes.
11. The fact that I have to do it every day
Commuting is not fun my friends – why can’t everything be in walking distance?