I am so thrilled to be nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Moonlight Psychology! Thank you so much 🙂
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
How my blog started
I think everyone knows by now my blog started as a class project. It started to take the form of what it is now about a year ago when I graduated college and realized I needed this community and sometimes it needed me.
Two pieces of advice
- Connect with other bloggers!!!! This is a must, why should people give your blog the time of day if you don’t read theirs?
- Post consistently, my stats dramatically drop on the days I don’t blog.
My nominees (If you don’t do awards – it’s okay! I just love your blog!!)