Rules for Participating in Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Give a brief story of how you blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the award post you created.
I was nominated for a Blogger Recognition Award by Char Of London 🙂 Thank you so much for the nomination!!
Hookup Culture has come a longggg way from where I began with it. The start of the blog you see now started approximately a year ago. I graduated from college and really put things into gear, posting more frequently and taking a lifestyle approach to my writing instead of just dating. My blog was initially a class project and only really focused on dating and the “hookup culture” we experience in college.
Advice for new bloggers
Post frequently and engage with other blogs. Comment on others and you will get engagement in return!
I’m not going to nominate 15, but here are some blogs that deserve a shout out! If you don’t do awards- no big deal, I just love your blog 🙂