Ever since I graduated college, it seems like my friends are always so far away. When I basically lived in the same room as them for two years – it’s hard to make the adjustment to seeing them only once a month as opposed to once an hour.
I recently discovered an app called Airtime that helps to ease the distance between friends. Unlike Facetime, you can video chat with multiple friends at a time on Airtime. You can also sync up a playlist! Anyone who knows me knows I love my music and I love the pregame before the party. Now, even if I’m not in the same area or going to the same party as my friends, we can video chat and pregame and listen to the same music!
My current playlist includes:
- Drops of Jupiter by Train
- White Houses by Vanessa Carlton
- Wannabe by The Spice Girls
- Come On from the Josie and the Pussycats Soundtrack
- Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears
- Blister in the Sun by the Violent Femmes
- (Cover) Wrecking Ball by Our Last Night
- Sk8r Boi by Avril Lavigne
- (Cover) Boys of Summer by The Ataris
- The Rock Show by Blink 182
I LOVE throwbacks and I especially love jamming out to them with my friends! Let me know in the comments your favorite girl’s night out songs!