Summer is over! The official last day of summer, before fall begins, is September 21st. Although I still have about a week left, I thought I’d wrap it up so I can get my fall goals and bucket list items going. I created this summer bucket list and basically completed it to the best of my ability. Thanks to everyone who helped me reach my goals 🙂 Make sure to check out the embedded links for more info!
1.Read 15 books
Well…I tried. I think I read about 7
2. Get back into a fitness routine
4. Visit Washington D.C.
Scheduled for November 🙂
5. Reach 1000 WordPress followers 6. Dye my hair a crazy color
I opted for green hair chalk instead 🙂
7. Shop at farmer’s markets/more locally
Visit the beach at least once a month
9. Paint a cooler
Started but never finished…oops
10. Reach 2000 Instagram followers
Close! Over 1,900
11. Reach 450 Facebook likes 12. Be mindful about what I eat 13. Redo my blog 14. Visit at least 5 outdoor parks 15. Go to at least 5 concerts
16. Go to a soccer game
Just not enough time unfortunately
17. Watch Italy win the Eurocup
They didn’t even make it to the finals lol 😦
18. Be happy
This one has been going well, but I’ve been more stressed than usual so I’ve added a new goal!
19. Be receptive and friendlier in general
This one was new and I’ve been doing really well 🙂
Excited for fall to begin 🙂