The official last day of summer is tomorrow and autumn will officially begin on September 22nd! Because my summer bucket list was such a success and allowed me to do so many things, I thought I’d make one for fall as well 🙂 It’s a little less heavy, because work picks up and holidays are busy. But see below for my fall bucket list!
- Go pumpkin picking
- Visit Washington D.C.
- Go to 3 concerts
- Put together a dope Halloween costume
- Get in better physical shape
- Get a new ear piercing
- Learn to knit/crochet something new
- Save money!!
- Reach 2,200 Instagram followers
- Reach 1,500 WordPress followers
- Make more time for friends
- Become more involved at work
- Be happy
Let me know if you have anything you want to do this fall or if you have any ideas for me to add to my list 🙂