You asked, I answered!
- What made you start writing a blog?
When I was a senior in college I was Concentrating in New Media, I started the blog for a class project without a clue of how much it would end up snowballing into this huge part of my life.
- What makes you? What is perfection in this imperfect world? Are you pursuing your dream? Analytical or follower? Producer or consumer?
I am driven by passion and learning. Perfection to me is simply happiness, whatever that may be for you. I’m not sure what my dreams are at the moment, but I feel I’m on the right path. I question everything and I believe I am a producer.
- What is something about yourself that not many people know? What is your secret passion?
I think most people kind of assuming I’m outgoing, but I’m extremely introverted and like being alone. I’m too passionate about my passions to keep them a secret 🙂
- What motivates you to get out of the bed in the morning and tackle the day?
Mostly the thought of eating good food.
- What do you do to make yourself feel better when you’re having a bad day?
I complain A LOT, it’s annoying to others but helps me haha
- Favourite Book? Favourite Film? Favourite TV Show?
Currently: The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Edward Scissorhands, and Scrubs
- What is one thing you could not live without?
Cheese because omg it’s so good
- Who is your favorite author? Why?
Probably Ellen Hopkins, I enjoy her writing style.
- If you were stranded on some uninhabited island, what would you do? If you can ask for 5 things to have with you on there, what would they be?
I would probably sleep a lot haha I would bring my phone, food, water, a buddy, and a book.
- Ever read “Me Before You?” What are your thought about dignitas? Would you do the same?
I have! I completely respect and understand the decision and would do the same.
- What is your biggest fear?
Ugh sharks and spiders.
- What’s your worst online dating story?
One time I got ghosted which sucked. Another time I actually had to reject someone who thought the date went extremely well and that was hard and awkward for me – the whole date was so uncomfortable.
- Approximately how many other blogs do you read a day?
I skim through a lot, but I read in depth maybe 5 a day.
- Which social platform did the majority of your followers come from; WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram?
Definitely WordPress then Facebook.
- How did you get your job in social media?
I went to school for Advertising, Journalism, and New Media. I’ve loved social media my whole life so working in a communications department was a perfect fit for me. I started at a very small non profit after graduation and now I am at a much bigger one.
- How much do you work with Facebook Ads etc.?
I don’t work with them but I am actually looking into it for 2017.
- Do you know anyone who subsequently married after meeting them on a dating website?
I don’t! I do know about 3 couples who met via Tinder/Bumble and they have been dating for months so it is possible 🙂
Thank you for all your questions – hope you all enjoyed learning a little more about me 🙂