The spring bucket list has gotten a slow start, mostly because half of spring is cold and rainy so it’s hard to get out and do things. This is also wayyyy more ambitious than my fall and winter bucket list – but I’m determined to get it done!
- Visit 3 out of state/country locations
Go to a NYCFC soccer gameI’m hoping I can go to another one!
- Visit wolf preserve
- Hit over 7,000 Instagram followers
- Go blonder
- Completely furnish my apartment
- Make more time for friends
Learn to knit baby bootiesThey are ready for my niece or nephew who is coming in August 🙂
- Turn 24
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
Host a game nightHighly recommend you buy the Oregon Trail card game, it is so. fun.
Treat myself to the list of lush items and clothing items I’ve been wanting Stop eating donuts every week
- Hit over 2,000 WordPress followers
Feel healthier overall
- Go hiking in 3 different locations
- Be my best self
- Read 5 booksWhat’re you doing this spring?