Fall is hereeeee, especially now because the weather isn’t 80 degrees anymore. I love Tim Burton movies and Halloween and flannels and beanies and concert season so I’m pretty excited about this. Here is what I’m planning to get done and what I’ve done so far, I made a few changes because some of the goals I set ended up being wayyyyyyyy out of reach so here’s a new, improved, and updated fall bucket list! Did you know winter doesn’t officially start until December 21st? That seems so weird to me. What’s one thing you want to do this fall?
Go apple picking Make apple sauce Go pumpkin picking
- Visit 3 out of state locations
- Go hiking in 2 places
- Make plans with my friends!
- 6,200 Instagram followers
2,000 WordPress followers Go to 2 concerts
- Downsize the amount of stuff I have
Go to Storm King
- Read half of the Vampire Academy series
- Finish a knitting project
- Get back into shape