New Hampshire has already gotten a foot of snow so I think it’s time to put together my winter bucket list. Hopefully this will keep me busy and keep me from going stir-crazy while snowed in 🙂
- Finish the Harry Potter books
- Go somewhere to see Christmas lights
- Go to Amsterdam!
- Visit the ice castles
- Build a gingerbread house
- Finish 2 embroidery designs
- Go to the gym 3x a week
- Make a snow angel
- Try snow shoeing or snowboarding or snow tubing idk
- Book a weekend trip
- Watch The Year Without A Santa Claus
- Actually enjoy New Years
- Try a new brewery/local cider place
- Stress less
- Create a blog post with air fryer recipes
- Make a charcuterie board
- Pick up a new hobby boyfriend and I can enjoy together!
Do you have any goals for winter?