Okay, winter has not been as bad as I thought it would be. We’ve already made it to February and I think the Groundhog said spring is coming soon so I can’t complain too much. Here in New England, it will probably be cold until May but I’m still holding on to the fact that at least the sun will start setting later come March. Here’s what I’ve gotten done so far this winter!
- Finish the Harry Potter books
Go somewhere to see Christmas lights Go to Amsterdam! Visit the ice castles
- Build a gingerbread house
- Finish 2 embroidery designs
- Go to the gym 3x a week
Make a snow angel
- Try snow shoeing or snowboarding or snow tubing idk
- Book a weekend trip
- Watch The Year Without A Santa Claus
Actually enjoy New YearsI slept a lot, it was great lol
Try a new brewery/local cider place
- Stress less
- Create a blog post with air fryer recipes
- Make a charcuterie board
Pick up a new hobby boyfriend and I can enjoy together!
So far we’ve tried cooking together and rock climbing!