My blogiversary posts are getting kind of ~depressing~ because 6 years of blogging makes me feel SO old. I started my blog in college so I am just at a completely different point in my life. It’s crazy to think about.
A couple years in I started using my Instagram for blog-like things and that’s when my blog really started to evolve. Now it feels more like a fun thing to update it. It’s been 6 years, I’m getting older, I have less glamorous things to write about, and Instagram is super draining. (Seriously, find me on TikTok.)
ANYWAY – I still do like to acknowledge my blogiversaries because as another year goes by, I’ve still managed to have this little community here and a blog that makes me happy. For my 6 year blogiversary, I’m sharing 6 fun facts about myself and I hope you’ll leave one about yourself in the comments!
1. If you asked me for a topic I could talk about for 15 minutes I would probably say leopard geckos
2. My favorite book is The Outsiders
3. I prefer raw vegetables over cooked vegetables
4. When I was a kid I was a cheerleader for my church basketball team and won spirit girl at a competition
5. I used to play soccer, I was a defender. It’s still my favorite sport to watch, Forza Italia!
6. I have a claddagh ring from Ireland, I’ve had it since I was a teenager and wear it every day!
Leave a fun fact about yourself in the comments so I can get to know you!