Since I almost finished my fall bucket list, maybe my winter one will finally be the one when I nail it all! I hate winter, but living in New England actually taught me to appreciate it a little more because if you don’t embrace winter then you’re sitting inside for 5 months straight. What are you most excited about for winter?
1. Build a gingerbread house
2. Go somewhere to see Christmas lights
3. Build a snowman
4. Celebrate Christmas Eve with seven fishes!
5. Read two books
6. Finish a new embroidery design
7. Book a future trip to look forward to
8. Watch The Year Without A Santa Claus
9. Do something fun for New Years
10. Try a new cookie recipe
11. Try to make Challah
12. Help Kaya lose two more pounds
13. Implement at-home yoga into my routine
14. Change up my hair