Every summer for the past 4 years, my boyfriend and I have taken time to meet up with some of our college friends. Usually, we plan a trip away and this year we went up to the Lake George region! I mentioned before that this is the year of domestic travel and we had never been up this way. Because it was a friend trip, we didn’t do a whole lot of activities because the point was to see our friends, but here are a few highlights from the trip.
- I forgot how bad traffic is in the summer, it’s actually torture. I am definitely not looking forward to that trend continuing for our upcoming road trips.
- The Adirondacks region is soooo pretty, would highly recommend if you’re looking to unplug!
- We booked a lazy river tubing experience at the North Creek Rafting Company and although we hit some rocks on the way, it was relatively easy and a lot of fun.
- I’ve always wanted to do a rail-biking experience and along the Hudson is a perfect place to do so with Revolution Rail Co.!
- Izzy’s Market & Deli has really good sandwiches.
Have you ever been to Lake George? Tell me about your favorite trip highlights in the comments!