I recently went on a trip to New Orleans where I got my palm read in Jackson Square. I’ve been getting more into things like divination and crystals, so it’s something I wanted to do but still felt like I did it on a whim which stresses me out a bit lol. Here are some takeaways from my reading:
- I’m a kindhearted person which people may take advantage of
- If I eat healthy, exercise, and go to sleep early, I’ll live until I’m 96
- In my career, I often flip flop between wanting to stay where I am and wanting to go far away. Money restrictions keep me where I am
- I’m not meant to be a manager or boss, but a business owner. One day I’ll go into business with a partner until I find something I truly love to do on my own
- Apparently some of my exes are going to come out of the woodwork and tell me how they feel about me which I’m not looking forward to
- My soulmate will be someone who will do anything for me, go anywhere with me
- I’m gonna have lots of money and material things ???
- She also made a lot of references to god and Jesus which was surprising to me, but I was in a majority catholic city so I shouldn’t have been so surprised
Have you ever had your palm read? Tell me your experience in the comments!